You Won It!! Thank you all for visiting my blog and for all the wonderful comments! I enjoyed each of them. I hope you’ll continue to check in with me as I love sharing Stampin’ Up!!
Congratulations, Judy from Jacksonville, FL! Your blog candy will be sent out to you tomorrow. ENJOY!!
Here’s my take on Snowflake Soiree using Whisper White and Brushed Silver. Embossed the snowflakes, added some Organza Ribbon, a Vintage Faceted designer button and a little more sparkle with a Rhinestone. Popped it all up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Hope you like it and thanks for looking!
Welcome to the next stop on your Blog Tour of the Jacksonville STARZ Family Tree!! I hope you are enjoying all the great sites so far and the beautiful handiwork! I also hope you are remembering to leave your comments and contact info to maybe get lucky with some Blog Candy.
If you’d like to join us for our next Tour, hop on over to your demonstrator’s site and sign up. If you don’t have a demonstrator, I’d love for you to join my team. Hard to beat the latest special from Stampin’ Up! Plus the freebie from my upline, Lee Conrey.
Here is my card and Blog Candy – Enjoy the rest of your tour and thank you so much for visiting!!
The base is Cherry Cobbler with a strip of Snow Festival dsp to contrast. I stamped the gingerbread man from Scentsational Season stamp set with Versamark on the card base. The Whisper White mat is cut with the Labels Collection framelits, pierced using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack (and tools) then the edges are smudged a bit with crumb cake. I tied and attached Gumball Green satin stitched ribbon to the dsp before adding the label. Mr. and Mrs. Gingerbread were cut from More Mustard cardstock using the Holiday Collection framelits die and then stamped (“paper-to-stamp” method) with Versamark before I embossed them with the SCRUMPTIOUS Sugar & Spice embossing powder. I then attached them to the Whisper White mat using Stampin’ Dimensionals and added a bow tie and hair bow using Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine. The heart was punched from Cherry Cobbler cardstock using the Small Heart punch and then after being added with a Stampin’ Dimensional, enhanced a bit further with Crystal Effects. Hope you like it!
Here is my Blog Candy – Fabulous You – all you have to do is comment on my blog and leave your contact information to be entered into the drawing for this adorable set to be drawn this Sunday, November 4th (Is it November already?!?!) Good Luck!!
Click on the links to continue or go to the end of the blog and hit on Christina’s Originals
- Lee Conrey- Jacksonville, Fl http://www.stampingleeyours.blogspot.com/
- Susan Best-Jacksonville, Fl www.stampinginferno.blogspot.com
- Rose Ann Marr-Lehigh Acres, Fl www.rosesstampinpad.blogspot.com
- Donna Thames-Jacksonville, Fl www.thymetostamp.wordpress.com
- Gina Little-Jacksonville, Fl www.redrosesstamper.blogspot.com
- Sheilah Neff- Corona, Ca www.stampwithus.com
- Lisa Swett- Jacksonville, Fl www.inkydivastamper.wordpress.com
- Christina Cummings- Jacksonville, Fl www.christinasoriginals.blogspot.com
- Lisa Tyndall- Ponte Vedra, Fl www.Lisatstamps.blogspot.com
- Zarogina Azocar- Roseville, Ca www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/gadget_gal/blog
- Joan Koeppel- Fernandina Beach, Fl www.stampinupontheisland.com
Enjoy your next stop as I happily introduce you to a very talented demonstrator, Christina Cummings of Christina’s Originals.
Unbelievable and In-Credible!!
- Host a Workshop/Party from November 1st through December 16th totalling just $450 and get a FREE full size set of our New foam ink pads!! (choose Brights, Regals or Subtles) – OR
- Join my Stampin’ Up! Team and receive a FREE full size set of our New foam ink pads with your kit!! (choose Brights, Regals or Subtles) – OR
- Get the best of both deals! Join my Stampin’ Up! Team and get one set and make your inaugural Workshop/Party a super beauty at $450 or more (YOU be the hostess) and get ANOTHER set!!
See what a $99 investment can do for you!
- The Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator starter kit is $99.00. It gives you $125.00 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice and business supplies to get you started
- PLUS get one of the following from my upline, Lee Conrey!! HOW could you go wrong?!?!
Contact me to find out more! Or sign up now on my website http://inkydiva.stampinup.net. Can’t wait to help you share your love of stamping and Stampin’ Up!
This is the card I offered at our Stampin’ Out Hunger Fundraiser on August 25th this year using two background stamps: Pleasant Poppies and en Francais. The base and larg mat are Whisper White with en Francais stamped in Crumb Cake. The background mats are Lucky Limeade and Pumpkin Pie with a fun scallop in Crumb Cake made with the Big Shot die. I embellished with a button, some linen thread and Crystal Effects. Enjy =0)
Well, I add myself to the list of bloggers, embarking on this new techno-journey. Join me as I take this ride!
Welcome to WordPress.com! This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.